Your Atlassian Cloud subscription hasn't been renewed

Daniil Korniienko December 12, 2018

Suddenly We have this problem with accsee to all our projects:

Site unavailable
Your Atlassian Cloud subscription hasn't been renewed. If you are the site administrator, please check the status of your account on my.atlassian.com.

http://prntscr.com/lu010e

http://prntscr.com/lu01ad

Can someone help me? What problem can cause it?

It just happened in one time. Admins didn't do anything with jira before that may cause it.
jira v8e97929c

Guys, support is not answering me for this question more than 6h - it's ok?

4 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2018

This is about inactivity of your administrators.  I doubt anybody has done anything to cause this, it usually happens because someone forgets to do something.

The problem is simply that your account has expired.  Cloud is a subscription service, which needs regular payments.  If those are stopped, or (as is much more likely here) your site owners have forgotten to pay, then the site shuts down.

You need to find your site owners, the people who pay for it, and get them to renew.  Your data is fine for at least a week, Atlassian don't kill Cloud sites for at least 7 days after payment lapses.

If you don't know who owns it, we will have to get in touch with Atlassian to find out.  Let us know here, and one of the champions can refer Atlassian to the question and hopefully get you a faster answer than support!

Thanks a lot!
I have a access to account (licence owner).
But I don't see any actual licence and cannot link new bank card to do payment.
Can you help me and give exact steps to produce payment?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2018

If you don't have the subscription details, then you're not listed as a technical or billing owner, so you won't be able to renew.

You don't get to see the licence at all in Cloud, it's all handled by the subscription details.

Like Daniil Korniienko likes this

thanks for the help. Support activated our license and we were able to add a card and make a payment.

Ryno Lourens August 8, 2019

Hi Nic,

We received an email this morning saying that our subscription is about to be cancelled. It says that the Confluence Cloud site is due for cancellation in 2 days from now, and to contact support if we want to keep using our site.

We have tried every way of getting in contact with Atlassian for the past 8 hours, with no luck. We have emailed every address we have access to and left multiple phone messages without any response.

I am the site owner and am able to see the subscription, but we are unable to make payments, request a renewal, or update our payment details. Please let us know how to proceed, because we really do not want our data to be deleted! Our entire team uses Confluence on a daily basis.

Our SEN is 4389004. I am reachable at 416 847 2091, or via email at rlourens@nlogic.ca

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Ryno Lourens

Like BMS lab likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 8, 2019

What does "I am the site owner and am able to see the subscription, but we are unable to make payments, request a renewal, or update our payment details" mean?  How does it manifest?

If you're able to see the subscription in my.atlassian.com and you are listed as a billing contact, then you should be able to both pay and amend details (I can click on both pay and update in my account) so I'm a little stuck as to what you are seeing?

Like Dorra likes this
0 votes
Jitesh Rai August 3, 2023

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 2.41.07 PM.png

What can i do?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2023

You need one of your billing contacts to click on "payment details" and correct them so that the bill can get paid.

0 votes
August September 1, 2022

Any clear resolution to this?

I just logged into my account and all is see is that my services have been suspended. I go to billing and there is nowhere for me to renew or make a payment and the card is valid.

Not sure what to do here.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

It's the same answer, you're going to need to identify the billing contact and get them to log in and renew.  (Of course, you could add yourself as a billing contact)

0 votes
Natalie December 7, 2019

Hello everyone!

We just got the similar error with access to all our projects:

"Site unavailable
Your Atlassian Cloud subscription hasn't been renewed. If you are the site administrator, please check the status of your account on my.atlassian.com."

We also received next notify: we have 1 inactive subscription named "Suspended"?  

https://admin.atlassian.com/s/da5fd84a-9213-430f-a1b8-3a179787b3af/billing/applications

Could you tell: what does ["Suspended" mean and how we can restore access to your account? 

Thanks in advance!

Best, Natalie 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2019

It means you have not paid the bill, and you need to get that paid if you want the service to resume.  See the earlier conversation about how to go about that.

Like s.topal likes this
H Hassan October 14, 2021

Hi,

I have a similar problem, we are on Free Tier and the billing says USD=0 (Zero), even the estimated billing is Zero (0). But still the account is suspended and is hurting us very badly. I dropped couple of emails to support as no live chat or phone no available, but not getting any response.

I'm extremly concerned about the way JIRA bloack/suspend the accounts.

Thanks

Like Erik Calderon likes this
Erik Calderon June 29, 2022

Same here!!! any solution?? why on free tier it's blocking or expecting some kind of renew even when we still have until 12 July 22

Like Maria Lucila Lopez likes this

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question