Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

You have reached the maximum number of users for your plan. Remove existing users or upgrade to grow

Edited

Hello everyone, my name is Bruno and I was trying to add a new colleague to a project but received this message:
You have reached the maximum number of users for your plan.
Remove existing users or upgrade to grow your team.

I've tried to delete an old inactive profile from the project, but had no success because of my plan. 

How can I solve this without having to upgrade my plan?

PS: I have the access to this account, so I can log in.

- Thanks in Advance
Bruno

1 answer

0 votes
Robert Wen Community Leader May 20, 2022

Hello, @BRUNO MASI ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Because you're on the Free version of Jira Cloud, you're limited to 10 users.  You can't add additional users without upgrading from Free to Standard or above, or by deleting access to some current users.

That's done in https://admin.atlassian.com and changing product access as specified in https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/update-product-access-settings/

Hope this helps!

Hello, Robert.
Unfortunately, In order to access the user management tab, I have to upgrade to the Atlassian Access and add a company. Is there any other way?

Robert Wen Community Leader May 20, 2022

@BRUNO MASI , That actually tells me that you're not the Organization or Site Admin.  Did you create the Jira Cloud site?  If not, you're going to have to find the person that did.

@Robert Wen Oh! ok, sure :)
I will go after this

Thanks a lot,
Bruno

Like Robert Wen likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you