You don't have access to company.atlassian.net

mceralde March 10, 2020

Cannot open Jira. Receive a page stating: "Your email address username@company.com doesn't have access because company.atlassian.net has reached its license limit."

Not sure if Confluence is totally separate but in Confluence, it shows we are only using 159 out of 250.

If this is not the correct place to look for licensing for Jira, please advise on how to check that detail with Jira (keep in mind I am currently unable to login to Jira). Would like to contact support to find out what our license details for Jira but there is no contact information for support.

3 answers

0 votes
Guillermo Rodil October 3, 2020

Confluence licenses are not the same as Jira,

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2020

Hey there,

Based on your company's usage, you will need to contact a Jira administrator to get access to your company's Jira Cloud site. The user tiers between Confluence and Jira are different at your company.

While I can't provide the names of the Jira administrators you should reach out to at your company over this (public) Community question, I can open a ticket in our support portal for you to share those details if you need. It would definitely be faster if you know who these people are in your company directly; typically someone in IT or perhaps the lead managers for software engineering typically are the Jira administrators.

Your company's Jira Cloud site is using all 100 of its user licenses currently. A Jira administrator can either reduce the user count by deactivating an unused user, or upgrade the license to add more seats.

Without direct access to Jira, you can manage the subscription at admin.atlassian.com if you have admin permissions for the site already. If you don't, and can't find a Jira administrator in your company, let me know here and we'll get a ticket open to pass the contact details over to you.

Thanks,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Anna G. February 26, 2021

Daniel hello, I have the same issue, can you kidnly support me?

thanks

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2021

Hi @Anna G. , welcome! The account you've posted here on Community with doesn't seem to be a member of any sites that have hit their license limit, and it's not connected with a particular company's email domain that I would be able to get other information from. If you're able to contact someone in your company's IT department, that would be the fastest path forward. If you're hitting the same error (company.atlassian.net has reached its license limit), a site admin will either need to increase the number of licenses available on the site, or deactivate some accounts.

D_BarokasProfeta July 7, 2022

Dear Atlassian Team,

I also cannot access Confluence. I would highly appreciate it if I can able to access or appreciate a walkthrough for this to happen. 

Thanks,

Doruk

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2020

Hi @mceralde,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

Confluence licenses are not the same as Jira, they are separate software with their own licenses/subscription. To manage your subscription, go to company.atlassian.net/admin

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2020

Please note that you have to be Site Admin in order to access the admin page for your subscription.

Suggest an answer