Xray Edited

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to find out  about Xray for JIRA, and I searched the marketplace, nothing surfaced!

Does Atlassian still support Xray?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

It's the other way around - you should be asking if Xray is built for the version of JIRA you are looking for.

You should have found https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.xpandit.plugins.xray/server/overview simply by typing Xray into the search though.

Thank Nic.

I use cloud, and yes, I'm on the Xray site and looking for my options.

Thanks again.

Ah, Cloud.  Xray has not been built for Cloud at all.

Hey NIC,

This quote is from X-ray site under About X-ray:

"Xporter is available for JIRA Server and Cloud versions in English, FrenchGerman (available soon on the cloud)"

FYI.

As always, thanks agaon.

Also, please note that X-ray, as a standalone software itselt is not available through JIRA!

Is'nt that weird that a component is available, but not the component's platform?

Thanks again.

Read the marketplace entry, it says "this is not available for Cloud".

It sounds like it is on the way, but it's not available for Cloud, whatever the Xray site says.  (Also note the "available soon")

No, it's not weird that a "component is available, but not the component's platform".  A lot of add-ons are written for Jira alone, JIRA is their "platform"

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

565 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you