Xray

Hotovaga July 1, 2017

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to find out  about Xray for JIRA, and I searched the marketplace, nothing surfaced!

Does Atlassian still support Xray?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2017

It's the other way around - you should be asking if Xray is built for the version of JIRA you are looking for.

You should have found https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.xpandit.plugins.xray/server/overview simply by typing Xray into the search though.

Hotovaga July 2, 2017

Thank Nic.

I use cloud, and yes, I'm on the Xray site and looking for my options.

Thanks again.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2017

Ah, Cloud.  Xray has not been built for Cloud at all.

Hotovaga July 2, 2017

Hey NIC,

This quote is from X-ray site under About X-ray:

"Xporter is available for JIRA Server and Cloud versions in English, FrenchGerman (available soon on the cloud)"

FYI.

As always, thanks agaon.

Hotovaga July 2, 2017

Also, please note that X-ray, as a standalone software itselt is not available through JIRA!

Is'nt that weird that a component is available, but not the component's platform?

Thanks again.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 2, 2017

Read the marketplace entry, it says "this is not available for Cloud".

It sounds like it is on the way, but it's not available for Cloud, whatever the Xray site says.  (Also note the "available soon")

No, it's not weird that a "component is available, but not the component's platform".  A lot of add-ons are written for Jira alone, JIRA is their "platform"

Hotovaga July 2, 2017

Thanks Nic

Suggest an answer