Xray for JIRA

sampathracherla January 2, 2018

Hi,

We have our Jira on cloud and would like to add xray-plugin to the application. I got to check in jira community - xray-plugin is not on cloud yet. Can I still have xray installed to jira. Please let me know

Thanks 

2 answers

0 votes
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 29, 2018

Hi Sampath,

For the moment Xray is only available for the server version but our updated release plan is that the final Cloud release happens during the 1st semester of 2018.

Keep an eye on our blog and Twitter account for more news regarding the Cloud version.

Best regards!
Xpand Add-ons team

Nitin Pednekar May 14, 2018

Xray Team, 

Could you please give a tentative timeline when we can expect Xray for JIRA Cloud released ?

José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 15, 2018

Hi Nitin,

Our updated release plan is that final Cloud release happens during the 1st semester of 2018.
Meanwhile, we will be providing a limited EAP (Early Access Program), so some of you can try it in advance.
This way, those who are interested can join for the first hands-on with the tool. The date for the EAP availability is not yet defined. As soon as we have something this thread will be one of the first channels where we will promote it.

You can register for the EAP here: https://pt.surveymonkey.com/r/N2D7WVD

Best regards,

Xpand Add-ons Team

Nitin Pednekar May 16, 2018

Thank you for the update.

Also when said, final Cloud release happens during the 1st semester of 2018 - is there a month which I can think about in this case. 

This is really going to help us take decision on the Add-on implementation for our JIRA. 

Please let me know. 

Like Shazia Rahman likes this
0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2018

Xray is only available for JIRA Server and it is not possible to have it installed on a JIRA Cloud instance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events