Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xray plugin for JIRA Cloud?

Deleted user May 18, 2016

Is there any plans for the JIRA plugin, Xray Testing, to be made available for JIRA Cloud?

22 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Diam Campos June 15, 2016

Hi Danny,

Thanks a lot for your interest in Xray.
Unfortunately, Xray for JIRA Cloud isn't yet available. We already working on it, but the first release should be out only in 2017.

Best regards,
– Diamantino Campos

Clément IGONET June 17, 2017

You're talking about 2017, but I don't see anything about it in your sprints or backlog.

Could you take it seriously into account ?

What the price to pay to Atlassian to be able to compete with Zephyr on JIRA Cloud?

A lot of third party JIRA/Scrum experts are not able to give advice about your solution because they only know Cloud solutions.

Time to really grow has come, don't you think so ?

Tanguy von Stebut September 29, 2017

NO, really !! you 're not in the cloud, that sounds like god dammit...

I suppose you're stuck on some complicated TestPlan ...take it simple => Agile !!!

1 vote
Yahya Saghiri February 15, 2018

It would be great to get an idea of when. My bosses are pressuring to get a test tool into JIRA and I want it to be Xray.

Is there any news on the EAP at least

0 votes
Deleted user November 22, 2018

Any idea what the terms and conditions are for the free trial. We (large utility company) are looking to go ahead with this by Friday?

0 votes
Aurelie Pilette October 26, 2018

Hi support, is it available for cloud?

Joao Mendonca October 26, 2018

Hi Aurelie,

Yes it is.

Cheers,

João

0 votes
Maria Gutsu August 15, 2018

Hi,

Are you going to add Test Repository to XRay Cloud?

It's the really useful concept and I hope to see it in Cloud as well

0 votes
Dewi July 23, 2018

Hi support, is it available for cloud?

please provide how to setup on cloud version. I need this tools for my team. 

Joao Mendonca October 26, 2018

Hi Dewi,

Yes it is ;)

Cheers,

João

0 votes
BarryReinhold June 26, 2018

Thanks for posting the news

0 votes
Joao Mendonca May 17, 2018

Hi Community,

So just a quick update on the EAP.

The number of registrations was a lot higher than what we initially expected, which is great but, at the same time we won’t be able to offer a place for everybody at this stage.

From the list, we raffled 30 interested companies and divided them into groups of 10.

The first batch of 10 companies will have access next week and will be contacted with all the information needed to start using Xray. The other 2 batches will join in the next 2 weeks. We know that this is not a straightforward procedure but we are just doing it in order to ensure that everybody selected for the EAP will have the best experience possible by testing such a great app as Xray :)

For those that were not selected, no worries. By the end of June, Xray for Jira Cloud should be out and available for everybody.

Happy Testing!

João Mendonça

Xray Business Development Team

Gabriela Meilan May 17, 2018

Hi Joao, thank you for your answer.

When will you communicate the first batch of companies?

Thank you!

Gabriela.

Joao Mendonca May 17, 2018

Hi Gabriela,

Hopefully at the beginning of next week. :)

Thanks a lot for the interest!

João

Pradeep Srinivasan May 17, 2018

Thanks for the update Joao, can't wait to implement the features that this tool provides..

Cheers and good luck..

Pradeep Srinivasan

Thomas Aherne June 19, 2018

Hi Joao,

We are currently making a decision on a test management tool for a cloud hosted Jira. We've used Xray Server before but now need a cloud solution. Can you confirm the release date for Xray cloud?

Best,

Thomas

Kristelah Calinisan June 19, 2018

Can't wait. We are aiming for this tools. When will be the release date for this?

Joao Mendonca June 26, 2018

Hi Community,

For the early adopters, just to confirm that the first version of Xray for Jira Cloud is out now! Thanks for your trust and patience.

Happy Testing!

João Mendonça

Xray Business Development Team

azadderakhshani June 27, 2018

This is great news! Thanks for letting us know.

0 votes
Gabriela Meilan May 15, 2018

Hello,

Any updates on the Xray for Jira Cloud EAP ?

Thank you!

0 votes
BarryReinhold May 2, 2018

I would also appreciated a status update

0 votes
RAMA May 1, 2018

Hi Joao,

Can you please share an update about when this will be available.

I am keen to recommend this product at our company but need some info about when this will be available.

Cheers

0 votes
Pradeep Srinivasan April 19, 2018

Guys 

Can you please provide an update on when to expect XRAY cloud version? I am keen to implement it at my workplace.. 

0 votes
Arthur_Nowottny March 22, 2018

I was looking for JIRA Test Management plugins and found yours and was immediatelly convinced and wanted to install the trial just to find out that it is currently not available for cloud.

So here is another one who would really see Xray to be available for the cloud.

0 votes
Markus Brunner January 10, 2018

And the next one who waits for Xray for Jira Cloud. As we work internationally we had to Switch to Jira in the Cloud. Would be sad to Change the Test Tool.

Any News?

0 votes
Dovi Winberger December 27, 2017

We are also waiting impatiently for support of Jira Cloud.

Any news?

0 votes
Marcos Fernandez December 6, 2017

No news on this yet?

0 votes
Paul Preibisch September 1, 2017

I also want this asap - any ideas when?

Clément IGONET September 1, 2017

From the few I got:

- it has been announced for 2017

- it won't be before november

Maybe it will be later, in 2018 ?

0 votes
Clément IGONET June 17, 2017

Adoption of Xray (2 x 10 000+ users serveur instances + Atlassian cloud)  depends on Xray release on Atlassian cloud. Please, more info is required about time of release.

rute martins July 18, 2017

Hi Clément,
thanks for your message. 
In terms of development we are talking about building something completely from the scratch and we are doing our best to deliver it as fast as we can. We are fully aware of such need in the market.

We care about quality and our users and, although for now I cannot provide a specific release date for Xray for Cloud, we're working to be this year. We don't have a public backlog yet because we prefer to deliver something with quality and not to promise things that we cannot fulfil on a specific date, rather than compete with others by providing a poor tool.

We hope you understand,

Xpand IT team

Tanguy von Stebut September 29, 2017

Hmmm, I disaggree that public backlog would be counter productive.

Actually, if you share a backlog, it is disclaiming by itself as "status in progress" ... not as a promise...

Yet that way we could give more optimistic feedback to our principals, who would likely egt some accurate information about status, and let use continue lobying your product rather than burning our wings by forcing us definitely adopt Zephyr :( ...

0 votes
Aurelie Pilette May 31, 2017

I see Xray on JIRA server. And i am very interested by a cloud version.

have you an idea of the month of delivery ?

Have you an idea of the pricing ?

Hi Aurelie,

In terms of development we are talking about building something completely from the scratch and we are doing our best to deliver it as fast as we can.

As for the price, we don't an answer yet. We'll keep our blog and websites updated if more news comes up.

We hope you understand,

Xpand IT team

0 votes
harpreet sethi April 18, 2017

Hi , If possible, can you please indicate when Jira xray Cloud version would be available ?

Barbara Pilbin April 28, 2017

I am curious about this as well!! 

Andrew Rux April 28, 2017

I'm also interested into Xray for Jira Cloud. Is there a mailing list that I can subscribe to or some other means to get word when this might be available?

Xpand IT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2017

Hi,

Thank you all for your interest in Xray; we do appreciate it!

We are actively working for a cloud version so please keep posted with our latest news in our blog and in our Twitter account. We also will be updating our roadmap frequently.

We're aiming for a first release during 2017.

If any of you has the opportunity, we'll be at Atlassian Summit in Barcelona in the first week of May 2017 and we'll be glad to speak with you on person :)

By the way, we're also doing some webinars frequently, which is also an opportunity for you to see what's new in the server edition and also to raise some questions.

Best regards,

Xray for JIRA Team

acrovettotechnisys July 5, 2017

I cannot find anything regarding a Xray plugin for JIRA Cloud in your backlog, future releases or trash (I've also checked your roadmap).

Without JIRA Cloud integration we cannot use this tool anymore.

We are hoping that you prioritize this implementation.

Best regards,

Hi Andrés,

In terms of development we are talking about building something completely from the scratch and we are doing our best to deliver it as fast as we can. We are fully aware of such need in the market.

We prefer to deliver something with quality and not to promise things that we cannot fulfil on a specific date, rather than compete with others by providing a poor tool.

We hope you understand,

Xpand IT team

0 votes
Xpand IT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2017

Hi @Danny Harris,

We're actively working on it. Currently we still are not able to provide an accurate estimate though.

Our aim is to provide an initial version for the cloud that has the core features of Xray, currently available in the server version. 

Regards,

Xpand Add-ons

0 votes
Deleted user June 15, 2016

Thanks Diamantino,

Would XRay for JIRA Cloud be out early 2017 or late 2017? If possible, are you able to give a more precise time estimate?

Kind Regards,

Danny Harris

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events