Xray - Is it possible to add the field Labels to TestRuns report results?

Mariana Martins Lopes May 9, 2022

Hi!

I use Jira+Xray in my everyday job.

I would like to add the column "Labels" in the results of my test runs report. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2022

Hi @Mariana Martins Lopes 

according to xray documentation it‘s not listed as available column and no hint that this could be configured.

Nevertheless there is possibility to add configure a test run customfield. Maybe this can be configured as type „label“

see documentation page:

https://docs.getxray.app/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=62267434#content/view/62267434

Best
Stefan

Stefan Salzl
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2022

Hi @Mariana Martins Lopes 

Any feedback from your side? Tough your requirement seems not to be able to be solved yet please let the community know if this answer was helpful.

Best
Stefan

Mariana Martins Lopes June 17, 2022

Hi!

Sorry for the delay in my answer.

It hasn't been possible to configure label as a custom field :-(

Mariana

Cláudia Sofia Martins da Silva January 30, 2023

Hello all,

I'm having the same issue. I automated tests in Junit 5 using the xray-junit-extension plugin, and currently the XML test report is being generated and integrated in Jira/Xray. 

Nevrtheless, the labels are not created, even when my XML specifically contains it :

<property name="tags" value="EOD"/>

Test_Report.PNGjira.PNG

Hamza Bo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 8, 2024

i m using https://xray.cloud.getxray.app/api/v1/import/execution/junit/multipart

You can send labels as info ( issueFields.json ) Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 21.49.57.pngScreenshot 2024-03-08 at 10.58.19.png

Like Stefan Salzl likes this

Suggest an answer