Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Xporter template - multiple issue picker

How can I make an Xporter template using Issue Picker?

I used ${IssuePickerField} and it returns a list of issues that i chose as following: [projKey-1, projKey-2 ...] but I want to get the summary of the issue tickets instead of their key values

tested on Excel but wonder if its applicable on Word or any other solutions

any possible help pls?

1 answer

Hi  @Nakhun Chung 

Xporter supports all Jira Standard custom field types.

However, when other Apps provide the custom fields, it is necessary to develop specific integrations with those Apps so that Xporter can read and export the information from those specific Apps.

You can find the Apps that currently integrate with Xporter by checking this documentation page: https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/public/XPORTER/Integrations

And unfortunately, the multiple issue picker is not currently integrated into Xporter.

In these cases, sometimes, the output of the custom field can be processed using Javascript.

https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/public/XPORTER/JavaScript

If the custom field provides useful information, for instance, some custom fields, output the data in JSON format that can be processed using Javascript embedded in the Xporter template.

So, in this case, you need to test it by trying to print the information that Xporter can obtain by placing this code in a template:

${<field_name>}

If it provides come useful output, you can use Javascript to get the relevant information to display.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xporter Support Team]

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you