XRay Reports - Linking an XRay report with Confluence

Ryan S November 18, 2019

Hi,

I have Xray configured and running in Jira.

I am able to generate a Xray report that gives me a full test plan report with executions etc.

What I am struggling with, is to get his report running on a Confluence page. Is this even possible?

Report.png

So this report, above, is taken from Jira/XRay - I'd like to display this exact report on a Confluence page. So every time the Confluence page is accessed, it pulls a live report from Xray/Jira

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 5, 2019

Hi Ryan, 

You have all the information regarding this topic here.

If your doubt persists you can always reach us out on our Support channel. 

Best Regards,

Team Xray 

Laura Pravato February 5, 2020

When/will integration with Confluence be available for Cloud?

Like # people like this
Alexandr Kulichkov March 16, 2020

yes we desperately need this functionality for cloud, management starting to look for different solutions   

Like # people like this
Kate Hanna January 18, 2021

I would also like to be able to display the Test Plan report in Confluence.  The information on the link shared by Jose above does not (as far as I can see) display how to do this.

I have tried using the Jira Confluence gadgets as described to report, but I have two issues:

1. There is nothing that reproduces the Test Plan report showing the Test Executions like this, not even close.

2. If you use say, the Pie Chart generic gadget and report on TestRunStatus, you get the latest TestRunStatus, not the TestRunStatus for the Test Plan you are interested in.  So the figures don't match.

Like # people like this
Jürgen Wieser October 18, 2022

since above questions were submitted a while ago, what is the status to make Xray integration for Confluence Cloud available?

Like # people like this
Günther Matthias Bär November 8, 2023

I have the same issue and would like to know if this functionality is still available. I would highly appreciate if someone could help here.

Suggest an answer