Would you please share your experience with syncing Physical and Digital (Jira) Boards?

Vijay Reddy November 19, 2017

We are exploring some options for bi-directional sync between Jira boards and Physical Taskboards (Scrum or Kanban). I see there are multiple products in the marketplace, such as Agile Cards for Jira (Spartez), WallSync, Bauer (Cork Board), and few more.

And there are few other Excel based Add-Ons to export data to Excel (or live-connect Excel with Jira) and prepare printed cards (Stories, Tasks, Sub-Tasks, etc.) with QR Codes.

Would you please share your experience with any Jira Add-Ons (from the marketplace or outside) that you use to synchronize your Physical and Digital Boards?

Thanks a lot in advance!

1 answer

3 votes
miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2017

Hi Vijav,

In my organization(huge bank, north america) we are using Agile Cards for Jira (Spartez) and it's working well! I'm not saying other plugins are better or worse but I can tell you that we've never been disappointed with the plugin. The new "project template" feature can even print cards in different formats for different project based on templates! We are convinced it's a good product and I would definitely recommend you to try it out!

Cheers

Aidy Love
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 8, 2017

@miikhy Thanks for the mention!

@Vijay Reddy Adrian from the Agile Cards team here. 👋
As your decisive driver is solving the problem of synchronisation of physical and digital boards, perhaps the following blogposts will provide you with some better context on how it can be achieved using our app - 

Also, feel free to  book a time with us if you would like to have an introductory demo. 👍

Suggest an answer