Workflow is showing error during transition validation.

Param Singh January 18, 2019

Hello,

I added validator in workflow transition but this is not working. showing error in transition even i have attached the document. Please help me to resolve this. 

Validation_error.jpgValidator.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2019

Hello,

You need to add the attachment field to the screen for this transition and add an attachment to this field. Is it what you did? Or you just attached a document to this issue and then pushed the transition?

Attachment field is already on screen. I created one workflow and validate on transition and publish workflow. now work flow is showing attachment error even after making attachment. What should i do?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2019

You need to add this field to the transition screen not to edit or view screen. Like this;

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 12.51.41.png

Thanks. Issue has been resolved. 

I have one more requirement. I want to set 4 P1 issues, 3 P2 Issues in project in one time. Is it possible?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events