Workflow Category Done

Hi guys,

So I am using this intermediate step in my project called "Ready to Deploy". Ready to deploy is part of the workflow whose category is "Done". When I close the sprint, the tickets under "Ready to Deploy" are not counted as done but they're counted as in progress. What do I do in order to count the ones in Ready to Deploy as "Done" when I complete the sprint?

Thanks !

1 answer

0 vote
Christoph Thomas Community Champion Aug 11, 2017

Hey - is "Ready to Deploy" a green status (Status Category Done)? Is this the last column at the right side of your board?

Cheers

Christoph

The status category doesn't matter, it's purely based on the the issues being in the right hand column.

Yeah, Ready to Deploy is Green category but it still doesn't count as done !

So as per Nic Brough, it should be in the right most column to be counted as done?

Christoph Thomas Community Champion Aug 11, 2017

Yep, this is the only thing which makes them count, wasn't 100 percent sure ;) 

Cheers 

Christoph 

Thanks guys ! Appreciate you quick responses

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

297 views 4 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you