Why the Story points field is not updated in Create

Sari Kachorovsky May 8, 2023

Hi, I need your advice, I've created new Issue type and in the create action the story points field appears, I fill it up with a number, but when I open the new Item created the field remains with None value (I don't have this problem with other issue types) , I've checked that the configuration is for all issue types. What can be the problem? Thanks in advanced.

image.pngWhat can be the reason? 

image.pngimage.png

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2023

Hi @Sari Kachorovsky ,

please check at workflow level if there is some postfunction that clean that value or some automation in place. For a created ticket checks history tab in order to figure out if something autocally happened after creation.

Let us know,

Fabio

Sari Kachorovsky May 8, 2023

@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_  OMG you are so right, I see in the workflow there is a post function , Thank you very much!image.png

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2023

you're welcome @Sari Kachorovsky ;)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events