Why is my checklist not showing at the issue?

Bruna Junckes Sant Anna January 24, 2022

I have a checklist, i can see it showed at checklist text, but is not showing at the normal way checklist

Captura de Tela 2022-01-24 às 12.07.50.png

2 answers

0 votes
Julia Shcherbyna _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 26, 2022

Hi @Bruna Junckes Sant Anna as an alternative, try the add-on Forms and Checklists for Jira Cloud. It allows creating a checklist and adding it manually to that issue you need, or set up automatically adding to the specific issue type it selected to protect. It's a really powerful way to standardize your team checklists. 

checklist.png

It was developed by my SaaSJet team, so let me know if you have a question. Hope it helps.

0 votes
Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 24, 2022

Hello @Bruna Junckes Sant Anna,

The checklist stays in sync with the Checklist Text custom field only if the sync feature is enabled in configuration. 

Please check/enable the sync toggle as described in this guide: https://herocoders.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IC/pages/907542582/Enable+disable+custom+fields+integration

Let me know if that helps.

Is checked to sync, but still not showingCaptura de Tela 2022-01-24 às 13.47.07.png

i already turned off and on to see if fix, but still not showing

Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
January 24, 2022

In that case, it might be that the incorrect Checklist Text field is visible on the issue screen. 
Can you please check your Jira custom fields list to see if there are duplicates for the Checklist Text field? 

Also, how do you put data/value in the Checklist Text field? Manually, Automation, API?

Bruna Junckes Sant Anna January 25, 2022

There are not duplicates for the Checklist Text field, i put as an automation.

Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
January 25, 2022

Alright, in that case, we would need to know your Jira URL and Checklist Text field ID to look at it on our side. 

Did you already raise a support request?

If yes, we will assist there.
If not, please raise a request at https://herocoders.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1

Cheers,
Jack

Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
January 27, 2022

For further reference, we are investigating the issue internally as a support case. 

Suggest an answer