First of all, I know Escalation Service is marked as BETA. So I just add this question here to maybe help out sort a known/unknown bug.
JIRA 6.2.3 and Script Runner 2.1.17
Setup = Two services:
|Description:||Priority set to Critical when issue is 2 days from Due Date|
|JQL:||project = Test and duedate = 2d|
|Description:||Priority set to Blocker when issues Due Date is current day|
|JQL:||project = Test and duedate = endOfDay()|
The services does exactly what I want, but in two occassions lately the "Original Estimate" have been changed (to random value) in the exact same time, by the same user (admin) running these services. This JIRA is pretty clean and default, this is the only mods I've done. Therefore I thought this behavior had something to do with the services I have added?
Can I provide any special information for investigating this? Or can it be something else running that changes the Original Estimate automatically?
I don't think it's possible that the service could have set a random value. Is there an action through which the issue is transitioned? Do you have any listeners on update?
It's more likely that you have a post-function or listener that updates the original estimate, and it's not doing what you think.
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot