Why don't the RAG Gadgets in Dashboards have an option to reflect the RAG colours?

Michael Rayner May 3, 2023

I create a number of dashboards and track the RAG status of Jira tickets.

I am constantly having to explain that the colours in the RAG Gadgets reflect the number of tickets and not the actual RAG status colour. Is Atlassian looking at an option for the RAG Gadget to be able to reflect the actual RAG colour?

This does detract from the message that I am trying to present

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Michael Rayner and welcome to the community,

This most likely is due to the fact that RAG is a 3rd party app and jira works with other colors. And I can't find any suggestion to jira.atlassian.com. So I would suggest to you that you go here and create your own suggestion, which you should vote, watch and share it here with the rest of the community to find .

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_  many thanks for the quick reply - I'll create a suggestion - many thanks for the link

here si the link to the Jira Suggestion for the RAG Status: JPOSERVER-6801 

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Not sure that this belongs to the advanced roadmap project, but someone from Atlassian will move it to the proper place. And I think you meant to choose Cloud instead of server. 

Suggest an answer