• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why doesn't My Open Issues filter return all unresolved issues assigned to me?

I can find the tickets by issue number and they are ll unresolved and assigned to me, but they do not show up in My Open Issues list.

2 answers

0 votes

Pick one of the ones that does not show in the filter, and look closely at it - what does the resolution field say and is it italicised?

The ticket says "Unresolved" in normal, non-italicised, text. Thanks

Ok, I'm pretty certain you have a broken JIRA then.

I think you'll find "Unresolved" is on the list it presents you with here - if it does, then you should rename it immediately to something more clear such as "broken resolution do not use me"

I know this is an old issue, but i just ran into this issue and for our case there was a field configuration applied to the screen we were looking at that suppressed the resolution field.  Suppressing or hiding the field, made it so the system would not read the resolution of unresolved filtering all issues using this screen and field configuration from the open issues list.

Once we made the resolution field visible in the field config scheme, all issue then appeared under the open issue list. 

Wow. that was exactly my problem. 

Thank you for your genius solution :)

Like Julian likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you