Why do I get an empty popup when changing bug status?

Alexis.Koutero March 12, 2018

Hi,

I need your help on a strange Jira behavior please. I've done a new workflow for a specific project. Now, every time I change a bug status by clicking on the next status button:

I have this empty popup:

2018-03-12_141438.png

The page doesn't refresh. If I refresh it manually, the status is changed correctly.

Does anyone have an idea about this? How could I remove this?

Thank you for yous support!

Alexis

3 answers

1 vote
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2018

Which fields must be on the screen? If there is a duedate or assignee, then you need schedule issues and assign issues permissions. I you do not have them and these fields are the only ones on the screen then your screen will be empty.

Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2018

Seems like no screen is configured.

Weird

Hi - thanks for your help. I've tried switching statuses while populating fields one by one and the empty popup still shows up.

Alexis

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2018

Kindly push the Edit button in the screenshot below:

2500.png

OK - that's what I'm getting:

2018-03-12_161055.png

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2018

You have no screen attached. I am out of ideas.

Alexis.Koutero March 13, 2018

Thanks for your time. I've opened a ticket to Atlassian support. Lets see what they have to say.

0 votes
Jan Faißt July 14, 2021

Hey @Alexis.Koutero

did you find a solution for your problem?

Cheers,
Jan

Jan Faißt July 19, 2021

Did anyone else face this problem and was able to resolve it?
Thanks.

0 votes
Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2018

Could you post details of the transition ?

Maybe a bad post function or screen selected?

Sur, here are the details:

2018-03-12_144807.png2018-03-12_144759.png

Thanks for your help!

Alexis

Tanu December 1, 2022

Hi , 

Any luck on resolving this ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events