Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Why am I not able to view anything in "Workflows" in project settings? I'm the admin.

Many options and most importantly the workflow page itself is blank for me, whenever i go to workflows under project settings. I'm the admin and i clearly remember setting the workflows for my project few months ago.

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs Community Leader May 26, 2022

Hi @Vikshak Prakash ,

I've noticed multiple reports on people having blank pages. Which browser are you using? Do you have the same issue when trying this in an incognito/private browser window?

I'm using Chrome. This is not happening on Incognito though, it's working fine there. I just checked. I'll settle for this solution for now but please look into it :(

Dave Mathijs Community Leader May 26, 2022

I have the feeling this has something to do with browsers not allowing mixed HTTP and HTTPS content. So it is browser related, not application related.

Like Vikshak Prakash likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you