Why I don't get email notifications

Lukasz March 31, 2023

I'm not getting emails when an event from the list occurs. I keep everything as default and we don't email notifications about: Issue Creation, Commenting, Status change etc. No emails from JIRA at all. 

Automation emails work, they come through. 

We use gmail accounts. 

Full thread here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Why-I-don-t-get-email-notifications/qaq-p/2317363?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mentions_reply&utm_content=topic#U2317494Outgoing emails enabled.PNG

Issues notifications.PNGbrowse permissions.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2023

Hi Lukasz,

Thanks for raising this on Atlassian Community! I created a support ticket so we can go over the problem.

Although, if you're not getting emails from us, you might not get our support ticket replies. Can you check your email? If not, is there another user I should include on the ticket?

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

Hi @Lukasz , I have tagged for Atlassian to check if email is blacklisted. Please provide email.

Lukasz March 31, 2023

[REDACTED]

this is my email. I get emails from Atlassian support and the community. Just not getting email notifications from actions on our project. @Shannon S 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2023

Hi Lukasz,

Thank you! That's the same email I can see from our end. I included it in the ticket and removed it from your reply for security reasons.

I see a support engineer already reached out to you. Glad to see it!

Take care, and we'll be in touch.

Shannon | Atlassian Community SUpport

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events