We are fetching global status values from the jira using the API call. But we are not getting some of the status values . Those status values are visible from UI itself.
Does the pagination required while fetching the status values from Jira ?
Any limitation of Jira API for bringing number of the records (jira global status values) ?
For Point 1 ,
We are not making API call using Project Filter. We are doing (/rest/api/2/status) .
For Point 2 ,
Using the same user , we have checked within Jira UI and Jira API Call.
Still using the same user , we are not able to see in API but able to see from the Jira UI.
You are right. The output seems to be limited to 50 records.
The maxResults attribute for extending the REST output does not seem to apply on the status query.
As an alternative you could fetch the status with a database SQL query:
order by sequence;
Would like to confirm below scenario.
1. The status value has been added in jira global status.
2. That newly added status value has been associated with one workflow.
3. If that workflow is not associated with any of Jira project , then jira API for global status would give that status value or not.
1. At our end we found the similar scenario. After associating the workflow (in which newly newly added global status value added ) with one project the jira api was giving the newly added status value.
2. Without associating the workflow with any project the status was not given by Jira API.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event