Which plug-in/app/program is best to access/share Jama data via Jira?

Mark Guzman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 14, 2020

We use Jira, Biggant, Portfolio and Jama.  We wound to access Jama requirements via Jira but do not know which is the easiest/best plug-in/app (Tasktop, Jama connect and/or OPSHUB).  Since we are just starting to integrate Jira/Confluence and related products into our engineering process (using Agile), the data therein is not as mature and complete as other organizations.  In addition, our main engineering facility responsible to develop/integrate/test and deploy our primary system using their own Jira and we want to access their Jira issues/tickets via our version.  So I guess there are two questions here:  

1.  Which app/program is best to share Jama requirements or access via Jira?

2.  Is there an app/plug-in/widget that will allow our Jira (the primary) access another Jira to manage or exchange issues/data? 

Thanks very much for your insight in this matter.  

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Cowan January 13, 2023

Mark,

Not sure if you are still looking for an answer. My team at Jama Software released "Jama Connect Interchange" last year which has a strong focus on Jama to Jira integrations. Worth a look if you are interested.

Some marketing-level public resources

Jama Connect Features in Five: Jama Connect Interchange

Jama Connect Interchange Datasheet 

Suggest an answer