Where is the Unique Identifier stored within the Database

Hi,

we're planing a migration from our Active Directory to our LDS Instance. We set the unique Identifier within Jira LDAP Configuration. The ObjectGUID changes now on the new LDAP Service.

Now we have 2 Scenarios:

1. Change UNIQUE Identifier to sAMAccoutName and migrate (changing back to ObjectGUID)

2. Change Unique Identifiert within the Database (but where to find -> https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-platform/jira-architecture/database-schema/database-user-and-group-tables )?

Would prefer way 2 but i can't find the UUID. Where is it stored within the Database?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Tried to change the unique ID and sync both LDAP Servers without success. Seems that i have to change the UUID within the Database. Any hints?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 18 hours ago in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

45 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you