Where in the database are the filter subscription frequencies stored?

Chris Solgat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2015

I've found the filtersubscription table and related it to the searchrequest table.  I need to find out where the subscription frequency is stored.  I'm having a problem with a couple of subscriptions and need to see when they are run without looking up every filter through the UI.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2015

Hi Chris,

That is inside the jquartz_triggers table. You can get those with:

SELECT * FROM jquartz_triggers WHERE trigger_name LIKE '%com.atlassian.jira.issue.subscription.DefaultSubscriptionManager%';

The trigger_name of subscription will look like:

com.atlassian.jira.issue.subscription.DefaultSubscriptionManager:10100

I hope this helps!

Chris Solgat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2015

The jquartz_triggers only shows when the next run is. This worked well enough for me to get the info I needed though. Just an fyi for anyone else passing through, the actual frequency is listed under the jquartz_cron_triggers. Also they changed the format of the trigger_name to just SUBSCRIPTION_10100. At least this is true with Jira 6.1.6.

Suggest an answer