Where in the database are the filter subscription frequencies stored?

I've found the filtersubscription table and related it to the searchrequest table.  I need to find out where the subscription frequency is stored.  I'm having a problem with a couple of subscriptions and need to see when they are run without looking up every filter through the UI.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Chris,

That is inside the jquartz_triggers table. You can get those with:

SELECT * FROM jquartz_triggers WHERE trigger_name LIKE '%com.atlassian.jira.issue.subscription.DefaultSubscriptionManager%';

The trigger_name of subscription will look like:

com.atlassian.jira.issue.subscription.DefaultSubscriptionManager:10100

I hope this helps!

The jquartz_triggers only shows when the next run is. This worked well enough for me to get the info I needed though. Just an fyi for anyone else passing through, the actual frequency is listed under the jquartz_cron_triggers. Also they changed the format of the trigger_name to just SUBSCRIPTION_10100. At least this is true with Jira 6.1.6.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

93 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you