Where can I find a list of all JIRA/confluence icons and their meanings?

Joachim Weichert January 16, 2019

I have found in JIRA and confluenec very different kind of icons:

a)  JIRA-confluence_bw-linear.jpg            b)JIRA-confluence_bw-flaechig.jpg          c) Confluence-Icons_farbig+Bildchen.jpg           d) Confluence-Icons_farbig+Icons.jpg

Where can I find a list of all the  available icons and their meanings.
Is there a special system, why and when to use kind a),  b)  c) or  d)? 

Where can I find all these Icons to use them; may be as *.png's or in a Icon-font?

And, last question: We would like to create new Icons from kind a) for our own purpose. Is there a style guide for designing them.

I have found only a list for b) here: 
https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/8.1.0/docs/icons.html?_ga=2.204300816.1886806092.1547650466-523829944.1532608551

Thank you very much for your help.

2 answers

1 vote
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2019

Hi Joachim,

Check out the "Atlaskit Documentation" It has all the Design Guidelines and 'Getting Started' Docs to get you going and developing a custom app or environment variables using the existing or importing your own icons. 

Use the Icon Explorer, at the link below, to see the import paths for the existing Icons, hit the Show All Icons option and then you can select the icons for more details on the object source:

Regards,
Earl

Joachim Weichert January 22, 2019

Hi Earl,

thank you for your answer. This has helped me a lot, especially the examples.

But I didn't find the icons from point a) there. They seem to be very special only for confluence - is this possible? Do they have icons of their own? Do you know more about it?

Yours, 

Joachim

David Leal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2023

@Joachim Weichert the link you shared doesn't have all the icons you can assign for different issue types.  How to download or use the copy link?, it is not an HTML URL. My intention is to use the icon image for a given issue type in a confluence page, it seems to be an easy task, but it doesn't. Thanks for any help.

0 votes
maxbarrass May 5, 2020

is it possible just to have an actual definitive/official list of SVG's that represent each product somewhere so that we can just download them? One per product so that we don't need to figure out why.

maxbarrass May 5, 2020

There is this https://www.atlassian.com/company/news/press-kit

is this the list, what about latest Jira icon?

Suggest an answer