Where are the dashboards ?

Corinne Guibert March 20, 2024

Hello

I've used Jira for some times and I recently had to create a new Cloud account to do some  investigation before doing an actual implementation.

With this new account, I am missing 2 menus: the one for Filters and the one for Dashboards, as you can see belowJiraMissingMenu.png

These 2 menus appear in the another Jira organization I have access to:  

JiraWithMenu.png

What did I do wrong in my configuration ?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2024

Hello @Corinne Guibert 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

When you say you created a new "account" do you mean you created a new Jira instance/site, or a new account that you use to login?

Did you retry accessing the same page with the same login at a later time, or using a different browser application, or using a private browser window (like Chrome Incognito)?

Corinne Guibert March 20, 2024

Hi @Trudy Claspill 

Sorry for the confusion. By new account, I meant a new Jira instance, one for my private testing. My login account is my professional one (because Atlassian asked for a professional address)  

I tried with another browser and several hours after and I still miss the Dashboards and Filters menus.

Any other workaround you can think of ?

Thanks for your help

Corinne Guibert March 21, 2024

Hi @Trudy Claspill 

I went back to my project this morning and I have now access to both Filters and Dashboards menu.

I'm not sure what happened here. Is this normal Jira behavior ?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2024

It is not normal behaviour, but sometimes there are glitches or delays during set up of a new site.

I'm glad it self-corrected. If it had not I would've marked your post for escalation to the Atlassian team.

Corinne Guibert March 21, 2024

Good to know :-)

Thanks for your help and explanation, I'm closing the ticket

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders