When closing sprints my "closed tickets" are being moved to another sprint?

MFIROZ August 16, 2022

When closing sprints my "closed tickets" are being moved to another sprint? (pop up box is showing to move tickets) . Why cant I close sprints without this issue. 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2022

Hello @MFIROZ 

Welcome to the community.

During sprint closure an issue will be moved to the next sprint if it is not "complete". "complete" means that it is in a status that is mapped to the column farthest to the right on your board, and it has no open sub-tasks.

Are your "closed tickets" in a status that is mapped to the column farthest to the right on your board?

MFIROZ August 16, 2022

Yes this was the issue.  I moved the done column to the right and now works. Thanks!

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2022

You're welcome.

If your question has been answered and your problem solved, please mark the response as Answer Accepted to help other community members find the posts that include solutions.

Suggest an answer