What query should I run in order to find all issues I cloned to backlog?

Eran Nir January 14, 2020

When issues are in "In progress" status and clicking "Workflow"- "Clone to Backlog".

Can I just look for these issues?

3 answers

0 votes
Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2020

Hi,

Please try JQL:   status = "Clone to Backlog"

thanks, but no such thing image.png

Like Lenin Raj likes this
Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2020

After click on Clone to Backlog in what status is the tickets?

its not related to the status, it remains the same Open

Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2020

When issues are in "In progress" status and clicking "Workflow"- "Clone to Backlog".

So we have the issue in status "In progress" and you are going in Workflow and click on transition "Clone to BAcklog" and the ticket remain in status "Open"?

I do not cleary understand...

the original issue remains the same, but the new cloned issue creates with status open.

Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2020

Please try:   summary ~"Clone"

thanks, ill use it with the word Prod and not Clone cause it creates the issue with summar"Prod:.....".  how can i ask for case sensitive want only "Prod" that I ll not get "prod"?

Lenin Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

Hi @Eran Nir 

If you are comfortable with regex, it is possible to do case sensitive search: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-do-a-case-sensitive-search-in-Jira/qaq-p/1237369

0 votes

Thanks @Adrian Stephen =, but I dont see 

issueLinkType 

in my options:

image.png

Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

Hi @Eran Nir , can you try just typing it out and see if it works? (or copy, paste & hit enter)

issueLinkType = clones 

also might be worth trying to start the query without the inverted comma ( " ) and  see if it helps. 

Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
January 14, 2020

-----removed-----

sure @Adrian Stephen  image.png

0 votes
Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
January 14, 2020

Hi @Eran Nir 

You will be able to query all cloned issues by including this JQL 

issueLinkType = clones  

Suggest an answer