Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

What plugin should I use to hide/show an approved Status

I'm trying to figure out what plugin should I use to hide/show an approved Status. So I only see a standard hide transition but I don't see a way to set a condition to show the transition. I would prefer not to use a plugin but if I have to then I would prefer a solution in this order:

1. Without a Plugin
  2. JMWE
  3. JWE
  4. ScriptRunner

So I have a custom field 'Amount' and a transition 'Approved'. I want to hide the transition to 'Approved' if the 'Amount' is < 50,000 and hide 'Approved' if it's > 50,000. Can you please help me with a solution to accomplish this task? Thanks

3 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Fredrick Langston 

You can add a scripted condition to check the custom field value. I made a video showing exactly this.

I hope it helps.

Ravi

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Fredrick Langston 

using JMWE, you can create a Scripted Condition with a script like:

issue.get("Amount") < 50000

to show the transition only if the Amount is <50000 (assuming Amount is a Number custom field - if it's a text field you'll first need to convert it to a number)

Thank you both. I will use the JMWE option since I already have it installed. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you