What is your development roadmap?

David Younger July 9, 2019

We have been using Atlas CRM for a while now but now need to become serious about CRM integration with Jira.

I would be interested in your product roadmap plans. especially closer integration with Jira tickets.

We need visibility of AtlasCRM information in our backlog / scrum boards (company / contact etc).

We are aware that there is / was a Jira bug stopping this but this has been going on for a long time now and should have been resolved.

Is Atlas CRM being actively developed?

Is it your main product or just a side project?

Is there a long roadmap of planned work or is it at the end of its development cycle?

Thank you.

David Younger

TSM

2 answers

1 vote
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2019

My apologies for replying this late, this thread popped up in my mailbox after Jacques Barbe replied. We've had issues with notifications for atlas-crm topics a while back.

We're still looking for a way to build the functionality you're looking for in Atlas CRM cloud. The bug in Jira is still blocking us and we're exploring alternatives. But we haven't found a proper solution yet.

To answer your other questions:

Yes, Atlas CRM is being actively developed. However, we are currently focusing on the Server and Data Center versions of Atlas CRM. As is reflected in the roadmap.

Atlas CRM is definitely not a side project. We do have more apps in the Marketplace, but Atlas CRM is one of our most important apps out there.

We definitely have a lot of plans for Atlas CRM and a ton of thins that we want to implement. We share a short-term roadmap that we share with the public, but there's a lot more going on behind the scenes.

1 vote
Jacques Barbe November 19, 2019

This doesn't answer all your questions but at least they have this trello page:
https://trello.com/b/E6lkHGdt/atlas-crm-public-roadmap

Suggest an answer