What is the best plugin to see the roadmap on Jira cloud?

Raviteja Moganti February 21, 2019

We want to get an up-to-date Jira roadmap to track the progress of our project. I tried one app with gantt chart but its not user friendly. I'm wondering if there is any other plugin that gives roadmap accurately and also user friendly with Jira cloud.

3 answers

0 votes
Marcin Geb _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 24, 2020

Try BigPicture.

Have a look at three roadmap styles available (Gantt chart style, Quarterly, Agile): https://softwareplant.com/jira-product-roadmap/ (the tools are valid as 'project roadmaps', too).

BP tends to be cheaper than the competitors, even though it has Risks, Scope and several other non-roadmapping modules.

We're working hard on making the roadmaps even more visually appealing and responsive in 2020 (BigPicture ver. 8), take a look at what they will look like here.

I'm a BigPicture team affiliate.

0 votes
Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2019

Hi @Raviteja Moganti - I'm not sure if you've considered this, but Jira Cloud does have a Roadmap feature, but it's only available for next-gen Scrum and next-gen Kanban projects.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRASOFTWARECLOUD/Roadmap

Raviteja Moganti February 26, 2019

Hi Kevin- I looked at it but the only issue is our whole project is in Jira Classic and we do have strict deadlines. Its not easy to migrate to Next-gen at this time. 

Like Cindy Hung likes this
Cindy Hung November 26, 2019

Same here unfortunately. @Raviteja Moganti our projects are all classic.

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2019

This only has Server solution. Is there anything for Cloud? 

apology, it is for cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events