What is the admin user name and password for on-demand?

mdhughes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 29, 2012

These were never sent to me, and never configured. "mdhughes" and "admin" both do not exist.

The setup guides have zero information on creating a user when you have no admin user.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2012

Greetings Mark -

It looks like user mdhughes exists on your instance and is an administrator, but I do show the failed logins. It looks like your email address on that account is the same as on here so if you click on "can't access my account" on the sign-in page, you sould be able to reset your password and get right in.

If that fails, I would recomend you submit a support request as we can't get into any personal details here in public support. Once we have a secure channel, we can go from there and get you into your OnDemand instance right away. My apologies that the sign-up process did not go smoothly.

Suggest an answer