What are your favorite features and/or benefits of using Jira Software and Confluence together?

achang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2017

Hi Atlassian Community!

Can I get your help? My name is Andy Chang and I am on the Confluence Product Marketing team. 

I wanted to poll our awesome community of users for your their feedback on this question:

• What are the most useful features and/or benefits of using both Jira Software and Confluence together for yourself or your team that helps you with your work? (pls also add your job title/responsibility ie. pm, dev, dev manager, business user)
  • And are there any in particular features between both products you wish you had learned about earlier?

Thank you so much.

Andy

1 answer

1 vote
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2018

Dear @achang,

its a shame - nobody replied you within 3 months ...

What are the most useful features and/or benefits of using both Jira Software and Confluence together for yourself or your team that helps you with your work?

• Creating issues from Confluence in Jira. This is great for product owners, who do their backlog work in Confluence.
  • Instant links: You add a link to a Confluence page to an issue. Even if the page is renamed or moved, the page will be found.

And are there any in particular features between both products you wish you had learned about earlier?

• none

So long

Thomas

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 1, 2018

Thanks for jumping in, Thomas. @Rena Mack, @Jo Wilkes, and @Jeremy M may also have some thoughts! 

Suggest an answer