Weekly Subscription on Jira

Carlota Vendrell February 7, 2019

Hi guys, 

I would like a weekly report of a filter in Jira. I tried and the problem is that each week I want to receive information about the tasks created and updated this week. I don't care about the historical doned tasks. 

How can I manage this?

4 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Knut Arne Ristebråten
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2019

Hi,

Have you tried to limit your search on the filter to only include issues that are created or updated the last week?

Return issues created OR updated within the last week
AND (created >= -1w OR updated >= -1w)

Return issues that are created OR updated within the current week.
AND ((created >= startOfWeek() AND created <= endOfWeek()) OR (updated >= startOfWeek() AND updated <= endOfWeek()))

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jakub Hanak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2019

Hello @Carlota Vendrell,

You need to update the filter that you subscribe. 

Try something like 

created > startOfWeek() and created endOfWeek()

Best regards,

Jakub

0 votes
Carlota Vendrell February 7, 2019

Thanks for your help! This is the filter I've created:

Me as assignee, descart Epics, and I show the uptades of the week by priority!

(assignee = carlota.vendrell AND issuetype != Epic AND (updated > startOfWeek() AND updated < endOfWeek())) ORDER BY priority DESC

0 votes
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2019

Suggest an answer