• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • We performed JIRA reindex with the Lock JIRA and rebuild index option but it thorws error as "JIRA is unable to perform a background re-index at this time because the index files are either missing or corrupted"

We performed JIRA reindex with the Lock JIRA and rebuild index option but it thorws error as "JIRA is unable to perform a background re-index at this time because the index files are either missing or corrupted"

We performed JIRA reindex with the Lock JIRA and rebuild index  option but it thorws error as "JIRA is unable to perform a background re-index at this time because the index files are either missing or corrupted."

Could you help me out here.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

No, as you're on Cloud, you simply do not have the access required to do any of the investigation or fixes required for this.

One of the reasons for using Cloud is that it is a managed service, which means you should not have to worry about this sort of problem, it's definitely something the service provider needs to fix.

Raise this as soon as you can with support - https://support.atlassian.com

Hi @laxminaarayna rajula

kindly follow this link.

Hope it helps.

Rita

Er, this is the wrong answer, as you can't do the things mentioned on the link on a Cloud installation.

Hi Rita,

Please mention the link.

Hi @Rita YOUNES [Infosysta]

I have gone through the link,  there mentioned to perform  some sql queries.But it is cloud JIRA we are using.Where and how could i execute those queries. 

Hi @Rita YOUNES [Infosysta]

I have gone through the link,  there mentioned to perform  some sql queries.But it is cloud JIRA we are using.Where and how could i execute those queries.

@laxminaarayna rajula you should contact Atlassian support who have to perform this actions.

Thanks 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

241 views 2 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you