• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • We performed JIRA reindex with the Lock JIRA and rebuild index option but it thorws error as "JIRA is unable to perform a background re-index at this time because the index files are either missing or corrupted"

We performed JIRA reindex with the Lock JIRA and rebuild index option but it thorws error as "JIRA is unable to perform a background re-index at this time because the index files are either missing or corrupted"

Deleted user March 2, 2016

We performed JIRA reindex with the Lock JIRA and rebuild index  option but it thorws error as "JIRA is unable to perform a background re-index at this time because the index files are either missing or corrupted."

Could you help me out here.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2016

No, as you're on Cloud, you simply do not have the access required to do any of the investigation or fixes required for this.

One of the reasons for using Cloud is that it is a managed service, which means you should not have to worry about this sort of problem, it's definitely something the service provider needs to fix.

Raise this as soon as you can with support - https://support.atlassian.com

5 votes
Rita YOUNES [Infosysta]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2016

Hi @laxminaarayna rajula

kindly follow this link.

Hope it helps.

Rita

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2016

Er, this is the wrong answer, as you can't do the things mentioned on the link on a Cloud installation.

0 votes
Deleted user March 3, 2016

Hi @Rita YOUNES [Infosysta]

I have gone through the link,  there mentioned to perform  some sql queries.But it is cloud JIRA we are using.Where and how could i execute those queries.

Rita YOUNES [Infosysta]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2016

@laxminaarayna rajula you should contact Atlassian support who have to perform this actions.

Thanks 

Deleted user March 3, 2016

Okay Thank you

0 votes

Hi @Rita YOUNES [Infosysta]

I have gone through the link,  there mentioned to perform  some sql queries.But it is cloud JIRA we are using.Where and how could i execute those queries. 

0 votes

Hi Rita,

Please mention the link.

Rita YOUNES [Infosysta]
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2016

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events