• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • We are a charity and would love to use JIRA with Agile to organise our volunteer work for 3 months - are there charity instances?

We are a charity and would love to use JIRA with Agile to organise our volunteer work for 3 months - are there charity instances?

Stella Fair
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 20, 2015

We are running a small project to raise money for our registered charity.  We would love to use JIRA AGILE to organise the tasks online.   Its just 3 months - do you offer any free trial accounts for charities?  A few of us work with JIRA at home and it would make life so much more productive and profitable for us.

Thank you for your consideration

www.stellafair.com.au

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2015

If you can host it yourself, then yes, Atlassian have community licences - see https://www.atlassian.com/software/views/community-license-request

For Cloud, I do not believe there are charitable options.  I'm hoping they will correct me if I'm wrong

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2015

Fill out the application and note that you want a Cloud implementation and let Atlassian respond.

Suggest an answer