Warning in Log-File

Hi,

we have a Jellyscript which produces every 2 seconds a warning in the log-file.

2013-07-26 07:29:33,590 QuartzWorker-0 WARN <username of executer> <name of service> [timesheet.event.issue.TimesheetWorklogEventListener] Event not catched due to missing Components for Timesheet Management

the jelly executes a sql-query, links some issues and comment it, nothing special, we do that with several other jellys, too.

has anyone a idea what this error message means? in the jelly-runner there are not exceptions or errors if i execute the jelly there.

1 answer

1 accepted

This seems related to an issue with the Minyaa plugin, check here: http://www.minyaa.com/jira/browse/MYAA-1016

TimesheetWorklogEventListener
JIRA loads Listeners defined in Database, before that Minyaa is available... Do not worry about that.

My guess is that the jelly script initiates a lod of the listeners, and causes this peculiarity.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

111 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you