WSJF

Ankith December 6, 2018

Hi, I have been trying to import the WSJF field into Jira using the Advanced calculated number field in a portfolio project. Is there any other way to import it from rally to jira? Is it Achievable??

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2018

You are going to need a scripted field to do that calculation, not just import it.

Ankith December 7, 2018

Is it workable in Portfolio and we are using script runner plugin for it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2018

Yes.  I would write a "scripted field" to work it out from the data on the issue.

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2018

I think you need to start with an explanation of WSJF?

Ankith December 6, 2018

WSJF stands for weighted shortest job first, we are trying to calculate four fields and store there calculate value in WSJF,  like A+B+C%D = WSJF.

Ankith March 7, 2019

Hi Folks,

I have created the structure and using custom linking between the issues, want to restrict a particular issue from linking.

structure:

initiative

>feature

>Epic 

>Story 

>Story - i want to restrict the story under a story linkage using a scripted field.

0 votes
Markus_COGNITIFF October 24, 2019

There is actually a plugin for that now: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1221306

Radha nellutla July 27, 2020

We used this plug-in with Jira server but it is very slow. Any known issues ? 

Suggest an answer