Vizualisation of Workload

Carlos Alvarado May 18, 2023

How can I add the button that helps me to display the amount of work for each user (sum of remaining time for each of their tasks in the current sprint), I know that this is possible since in my previous job we had this "button" with 3 dots that when pressed displayed a list with each of the names of the people and their total remaining work time for the current sprint

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2023

Hello @Carlos Alvarado 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Based on the image you provide you appear to be working with a Team Managed project. You can confirm that by looking at the message displayed at the bottom of the panel on the left.

The functionality you describe is not available in the Scrum Backlog screen for Team Managed projects.

I've looked in the Atlassian backlog but have not found a suggestion or bug related to that feature for Team Managed scrum boards. You might want to add one.

Carlos Alvarado May 18, 2023

Confirmed, I am working with team-managed project. Do you know if that feature is available in company-managed projects?

I am sure this feature is available because I used it before. 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2023

The feature is available in Company Managed project Scrum boards.

Carlos Alvarado July 17, 2023

is it possible to switch to company managed project?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events