Visualize project status

Евгений Фарсалов February 25, 2020

My company works with multiple projects using kanban boards. We need to visualize each project's status(testing/work_in_progress/idle/live). We also need to visualize each task duration and general project's life diagram. And we also need to visualize each employee work history. We are ready to pay for your help if it is required.

3 answers

1 vote
Bharath Kumar Kappala
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2020

@Евгений Фарсалов  I know a friend of mine who has about 15 years of experience on Atlassian tools he can help you exactly on similar needs please reach out to me on my email : bhharath1230@gmail.com and I will forward you his details. He can get you up to speed with all the Atlassian tools.

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 27, 2020

@Евгений Фарсалов Привет:)

In case if you on Cloud version you can try Time in Status for Jira Cloud from the marketplace. This add-on can show you the information about time in each issue (by each status and total). Optionally, this plugin lets you view the data as a graph (Pie, Bar and Area Charts). Also, for convenience, you can try its Gadget for Jira Dashboard.
Additionally, with app Issue History you can monitor the history of all the changes that had been made in a selected list of issues

Надеюсь, что чем то смогла помочь) Желаю найти наилучшее решение!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2020

Hi @Евгений Фарсалов

Welcome to the Community. Unfortunately, Ttis isn't a single question that will be easy to answer w/in the Community. I would offer the following options:

• Free but will take some time and effort on your part == Learn Jira application. Start by using the documentation
  • $$ but likely faster == reach out to an Atlassian Partner in your area. The nice thing about this is, with the right partner, they can listen to your needs an quickly implement. The downside is that you won't have learned how to administer going forward. If you choose this path I recommend including training and ensure they partner documents everything.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events