Viewing Jira dependencies within BigPicture

Alasdair McKie July 27, 2021

Hi all, 

When creating my Jira backlog I have created interdependencies within it for example x task releases x. However, I am struggling to see this visual representation with my BigPicture boards I have created. Is there a way that I can view this rather than duplicating the effort and drawing the lines via BigPicture? 

Thank you. 

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2021

Hi, @Alasdair McKie !

If I correctly understand your problem - you should configure link type in BigPicture settings.

Docs about this - Global configuration - Link configuration.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 27, 2021

Hi @Alasdair McKie

Exactly as @Alexander Bondarev has mentioned, you should map Soft Links to the link type you used. Please see my image as a reference.

image - 2021-07-27T123507.019.png

0 votes
Alasdair McKie July 27, 2021

Thank you both! 

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 27, 2021

You are welcome @Alasdair McKie

In case of other questions connected with BigPicture, just tag me in your thread! 

Like Alasdair McKie likes this

Suggest an answer