Valid or pishing email?

Maxime VERNETTE
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 29, 2024

Hello, could you please confirm if email address jira@noreply.link is valid or not? I received from this email address notification for password change.

1 answer

0 votes
Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2024

Welcome to the community @Maxime VERNETTE 

Have you actually clicked the Forgot your password button? Atlassian is not sending this to users without this option that needs to be clicked which is the Forgot your password option.

Maxime VERNETTE
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 29, 2024

Hello Nikola,

No, I did not click on any "forgot your password" button. Message just says that password is programmed to expire every 90 days and update is needed else in 24h account will be suspended. Looks like spam email to me, I'd just like to make sure this jira@noreply.link email sender is a pishing or not as I did not find any other post in the community mentionning this email address.

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2024

I see. Then yes, this is indeed a spam email. Delete it from your mailbox. Stay safe!

Like Maxime VERNETTE likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events