Utilising Confluence as a ticket reservation / inventory tool

Billie Donahoo February 10, 2021

Hi there,

I'd like to see if it's possible to use Confluence / ConfiForms as a reservation platform, where team members could could reserve a select number of tickets to a certain event.

Requirements would be;

- Capacity management (putting a limit on tickets available to be reserved, removed from total capacity once reserved)

- Ability to input reservation details

Does anyone know if Confluence has this kind of functionality? Currently using SharePoint, however there are issues with inventory management.

Thanks,

Billie

2 answers

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

@Billie Donahoo 

Welcome to the community.  

I know that the App Confiforms will allow you to create forms, collect data and report on that data.  As stated by others Confiforms does have the ability to limit reservations. 

I believe RSVP might be more what you are looking for. 

I would suggest downloading and demoing both to see which one works for what you are trying to accomplish.

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2021

Hi @Billie Donahoo 

Yes, this is something what's should be possible with ConfiForms. Give it a try and if you need help, feel free to open a support ticket with us and we will unblock you

ConfiForms support link 

Alex

Suggest an answer