Using Jira Cloud to Process Invoices.

Ahhhgg fdres September 7, 2018

Hi all, I have a project at hand, the task is to set up Jira to process lots of Invoices that come in frequently from different suppliers. Lots of Invoices comes in and I need to set up a Jira system that will process the invoices at different stages, there is approval stage, reject stage different processing points as it were and get them all moved along different stage and statuses in different workflows. I need to set up screens, fields and issue types and schemes. The Jira in use is the cloud version. How will you guys advise me to proceed in a step by step process please. There is no confluence here and the users want a simple system they can use for themselves. So what is the best approach if I need to use post Functions, Validators and Conditions to get the Invoices moved along a set of workflows state and transitions. Thanks 

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2018

If you're looking to automatically process things, consider Jira Automation:

Suggest an answer