User does not exist all of a sudden

Melissa_Liotta October 14, 2019

AliaksandraNotExist.PNG  We have this employee who is no longer showing up in the dropdown of users.  We have not made any changes to the the project or to any permssions. She is an active users. 

Does anyone have any suggestions on what we should do to resolve this issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Melissa_Liotta October 16, 2019

Update; I created a support ticket for assistance with this issue. 

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2019

Good call! If you could update us on what the issue was, that would be awesome!

1 vote
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2019

Hey @Melissa_Liotta

That error is stating that they do not exist in the system at all, not just in the project. Have you confirmed nothing happened to her account? Does she have access to other projects still?

If she wasn't deleted from the system and does have access to other projects, have you checked the "People" section of your project settings to make sure she is allowed to access the project?

Melissa_Liotta October 14, 2019

Hi @cody

Yep I checked all of those.  I even logged in as her and tested by assigning a ticket to her then logged back out but the other users still could not find her in the dropdown. 

Thanks for your suggestions!

Suggest an answer