A user in our instance suddenly can't see his issue even though he has the needed permissions. Some details:
- He's a member of jira-users
- jira-users has Guest Read & Write project role in this project
- Guest Read & Write project role has Browse Projects permission
- The issue has High level issue security
- Users mentioned in the field "User" of an issue with High level issue security can see it
- He's mentioned in the field "User" of his issue
Everything seems correct but he can't view this issue.
Is there anything I'm missing here?
Please use the Jira Permissions Helper.
On your issue go to Admin button and click Permission Helper.
Then enter username of the user having problems.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events