User Login activity history on JIRA Software cloud version

MJ February 22, 2018

Currently, we are trying to get the login history information of a user and the information I see is 

• Last session
  • Last login date
  • Current failed logins
  • Created date

But we would like to see the different times they have logged into the system, like a history of all previous logins since created. This is on the cloud version of JIRA software.

3 answers

2 votes
Joe Sapinoso September 6, 2019

Is there an API call available for this? We would like to automate the process of removing inactive users, but the process for collecting the last-active date of a user is still manual. 

1 vote
Gabriel Senna
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2018

Hi Mahaveer,

How things are going with you?

If you still have this request, let me know, I believe I can help you with this.

MJ May 25, 2018

Hello Gabriel,

We would appreciate if you could help us with this.

Thanks

Like Olivia likes this
Olivia February 28, 2019

@Gabriel Senna Is it possible to get the login history?

Allison Carlson July 19, 2021

did anyone find a way to do this?

I see Gabriel Senna indicated they could help, but then there are no further updates on this.

Like Charles Poulle likes this
0 votes
Tom Keidar December 15, 2019

Hi @MJ

@Joe Sapinoso 

did you find any solution for that? I'm also looking for a way to get notified on user login.

Joe Sapinoso December 16, 2019

Nope. This is still an API call that we are waiting to get.

Like # people like this
Anja Dold October 28, 2020

@Joe Sapinosoare your also still doing it manually? Or did you find a solution to make the process a bit more like 2020 :D. We are also looking for way to automate the removal of inactive ones and I don't want to accept it is not possible..

Suggest an answer