I'm encountering a very annoying issue where I have added custom fields to my issues (a URL, a user) and then when I update those custom fields on a given issue, the resolution is set to 'Fixed' (even though I don't update the status!). I have tried this in multiple workflows, including the default, so I don't think the bug is there. Rather, it must be something with the custom fields. I am using JIRA Agile. Thanks for the help!
I think you have put the "resolution" field on the "edit" screen. When you do that, the resolution gets set by anyone who clicks "edit", whatever they do in that process.
Find an unresolved issue, click "edit" (not the "inline" ones in view, but the full edit) and check for resolution. If it's there, log in as an admin, find the screen and remove the resolution field as soon as possible.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs