Unexpected error while creating a linked issue

Médina Natouba May 30, 2023

Hello Community , 

I'm running an auto rule that creates a linked ticket in another project. I get the following error message in the logs

Unexpected error executing rule:
com.atlassian.plugin.IllegalPluginStateException: Cannot loadClass(com.onresolve.scriptrunner.automation.ExecuteScriptIssueActionV2, null): This operation must occur before the plugin 'com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner' is uninstalled. This is probably because the module/plugin code is continuing to execute code after it has been shutdown, for example from a finalize() method, or in response to a timer. Ensure all code execution ceases after PluginDisabledEvent is received.
Do you have any idea how i can resolve this please ? 
Thnak you for your help.

1 answer

0 votes
Florian Bonniec
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2023

Hi @Médina Natouba 

It seems that there is a postfunction or validator on the workflow that is porvided by Scriptrunner but scriptrunner is not enable on the instance.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/can-t-create-issues-due-to-script-runner-for-jira-being-disabled-899429413.html

Solution would be to enable scriptrunner or remove the validator/postfunction.

Regards

Suggest an answer