Unassigned Issue Report

Vishal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2022

Hi Everyone,

I would like to send the unassigned issue report to the admins for issues which are unassigned for more than 2 days, how can I achieve that ?

All suggestions are welcome, thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2022

Hi @Vishal 

It can be a bit tricky but bare minimum you can use the following JQL to find all the issues that have not been assigned to anyone in the last 2 days rather issues not updated in the last 2 days.

updated < -2d and assignee is EMPTY

Save this as a filter and create a filter subscription to send an email. If you have Automation or ScriptRunner then you can also send a bit customised email. I have covered it here as well.

I hope it helps.

Ravi

Vishal
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 27, 2022

Thanks a lot @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_

This looks like a full fledge solution, I had used automation in the past but it sends notification for each issue rather than all the issues together which are unassigned.

Do you know how can I avoid that ?

Thanks in advance.

Suggest an answer